Foldscope - Deluxe Individual Kit
The Deluxe Individual Kit (DIK) is designed to allow any curious explorer to perform microscopy experiments anywhere at any time.
The Deluxe Individual Kit (DIK) is designed to allow any curious explorer to perform microscopy experiments anywhere at any time. This kit includes one Foldscope (140x, 2um resolution microscope) in a portable and sturdy metal case including a plethora of tools for collecting samples, processing samples, preparing slides and directly collecting data on any cellphone - all possible while working in field settings! A truly foldable microscope.
Deluxe Individual Kit contents:
- 1 Foldscope
- 1 instruction sheet
- 2 140X lens (one extra lens)
- 4 magnetic couplers (for attaching cellphone and LED/Magnifier to Foldscope)
- 1 metal storage box with integrated instrument tray
- 1 LED/Magnifier with integrated magnifier for bright-field, dark-field and oblique phase imaging (battery included)
- 1 sheet of diffuser stickers for LED/Magnifier
- 1 sheet of reusable sealable PVC slides with micro-wells and plastic coverslips
- 1 sheet of calibration/measurement grids
- 3 nylon filter sheets (5, 25, 100 micron)
- 2 stainless steel mesh filters (1mm and 300um)
- 3 custom sample collection plastic bags
- 2 Eppendorf tubes
- 1 plastic pair of tweezers
- 2 plastic pipettes
- 1 slide box with 2 pre-made glass slides and 3 blank glass slides
- 1 ultra clear roll of tape for making quick slides/coverslips
- 1 small blunt end metal scissors
- 1 sheet of color stickers for labeling slides
- 1 unique ID sticker code for access to Microcosmos community website (http://microcosmos.foldscope.com)
Shipping Dimension & Weight: 11 x 6 x 2 inches, 1.12lbs.
* By purchasing this product, you directly support our mission and enable us to bring Foldscope to communities that often do not have the means to engage in science - both locally and globally.