In its journey, so far, the Labs has interacted and/or worked with the following organizations:
- Ashoka Trust for Research in Ecology and the Environment (ATREE)
- Asian Nature Conservation Foundation (ANCF)
- Azim Premji University (APU)
- Bhadra Tiger Reserve, Karnataka State Forest Department
- Canadian Museum of Nature, Canada
- Centre for infrastructure, Sustainable Transportation and Urban Planning (CiSTUP), Indian Institute of Science
- Centre for Study of Science, Technology and Policy (C-STEP)
- Craphts Consultants (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Directorate of Urban Land Transport (DULT) , Government of Karnataka
- EMBARQ India
- IMO Control (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore.
- Indian Institute for Human Settlements
- Institute of Public Health (IPH)
- Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC)
- Maithreya Parisara mathu Grameena Seva Trust
- Mount Carmel College
- Museum of Natural History, University of Colorado, USA
- National Institute of Advanced Studies (NIAS)
- Poorna Prajna College
- Ride-A-Cycle Foundation (RAC-F)
- St. Joseph’s College
- The Energy and Resources Institute
- Tokyo Gakugei University, Japan
- Zoological Survey of India
Memorandum of Understandings (MoU)
- During July 2012, Gubbi Labs signed an MoU with Ashoka Trust for Research in Ecology and the Environment (ATREE), Bangalore. The scope of this MoU will be to establish a collaborative relationship in subjects where research and development intersect with ecology and policy studies to create public engagement and where they are expected to make an impact on quality of living while being economically and ecologically sustainable and any other area of mutual interest.
- During February 2012, Gubbi Labs signed an MoU with Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore; EMBARQ India and Ride-A-Cycle Foundation for implementing a bicycle sharing system at IISc campus as part of our Namma Cycle initiative.
- Earlier, during September 2010, Gubbi Labs signed an MoU with Centre for Study in Science, Technology and Policy (C-STEP), a think-tank based in Bangalore. The collaboration has resulted in at least 2 peer-reviewed journal publications.
Gubbi Labs has received grants received from the Ashoka Trust for Research in Ecology and the Environment (ATREE) to publish books on:
- Pictorial Guide to the Frogs and Toads of the Western Ghats by Dr. K. V. Gururaja
- An Illustrated Guide to Common Diatoms of the Western Ghats by Dr. B. Karthick, Dr. P. B. Hamilton & Dr. J. P. Kociolek